Export The database directly from command line is Easy and Fast.
Follow these steps to export the database using SSH (putty terminal)
1. Open the putty terminal of your server and go to your folder where you want to store your exported file.
2.Type Following command and press Enter:
$ mysqldump -p -h hostname -u username database_name > filename.sql
desp:(Replace your credential from above command)
- hostname: e.g localhost etc.
- username: Your database user name.
- database_name : Your database name which you want to export.
- filename.sql : This is your file name will create after exporting.
After you press Enter terminal ask you password, type password and hit Enter.
3. Your file is ready with name of filename.sql.